ATV Rentals – Durango & Silverton, Colorado
All individuals must be 16 years or older to rent and must purchase walk away insurance for $50/day if between the ages of 16 and 25.
ATV Rentals Include
- Instructions on how to operate the ATVs
- Safety Instructions
- $5 goggle rental
- $15 (per day) Tire Insurance
- LATE FEE: $50 per hour.
- Vehicle must be returned with a full tank of gas (usually less than $8) and cleaned ($3) or there will be an additional charge $25 (plus gas).
- UTV’s also available.
- We give you 30 extra minutes after your rental to fulfill these duties
- $1000 Refundable Deposit is required (SOFT HIT ON CARD)
Want to add a Lunch? $15 each. Box Lunch includes: Large sandwich, potato chips, candy bar, bottled water, and a souvenir “string backpack”. Sandwich choices are: Ham, roast beef, turkey or vegetarian.
For the full San Juan Backcountry experience, we recommend our total package which allows you to add a round trip train ride and an overnight stay to any of our offerings! Please call for details.
We ride rain or shine, making it a part of the Colorado experience.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation time and date or you will forfeit any fees already paid. If you cancel anytime before the 48 hours prior to your reservation, you will be charged a 10% booking fee.
All taxes included.
Prices and times subject to change without notice.
San Juan Backcountry
1119 Greene St Silverton, Co 81433
206 Market St Meeker, Co 81641